Ma Coiffeuse Afro is a beauty and style social platform driven by an app (iOS/Android)
Part community/part marketplace, it is targeted at black millennial women to:
- Find carefully curated visual inspiration and advice
- Test and review hair care and skin care products relevant to their needs
- Book expert beauty services at home or in a salon
Since launching in February 2016, Ma Coiffeuse Afro has:
- Brought the first booking app of its kind to deliver sophisticated hairstyles at home for women with textured hair
- Built the largest and fastest-growing social community of African descent women in France
- Provided flexible jobs and growing decent revenues for talented hairstylists
- Partnered with big beauty brands e.g. L’Oreal, M.A.C Cosmetics, Vita Coco, Phyto Specific, etc.
Our mission is to create the best experience for black beauty and style
We are a community
We create an environment that provides visibility, wider employment, entrepreneurship and
professionalization opportunities for talented black women. We celebrate and share the
creative expressions of black beauty and style.
We make things happen
We’re a company of problem-solvers and self-starters that collaborate with beauty and style
companies to respond to the specific needs of a more diverse global population.
We build the future
We are creative, innovative and fearless about challenging the status quo of the underserved
yet fast-growing global Afro-Caribbean market.
Emmanuel Didier iDerozin
Join us to celebrate and share the creative expressions of black beauty and style